segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2009

Bom de escutar .....


I'm in love with your brother What's his name? I thought I'd come by To see him again When you two danced Oh what a dance When you two laughed Oh what a laugh Has he mentioned my age love? Or is he more into young girls with dyed black hair? I'm in love with your brother I thought I'd come by I'm in love with your brother Yes I am But maybe I shouldn't ask for his name And you danced Oh what a dance And you laughed Oh what a laugh Does he know what I do? And you'll pass this on, wont you? And if I ask him once what would he say? Is he willing? Can he play? If I ask him once what would he say? Is he willing? Can he play? Does he know what I do? And you'll pass this on, wont you? And if I ask him once what would he say? Is he willing? Can he play?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário